Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Message From The President

We interrupt today's blogging for an important message from the President.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blah, blah, blah, I,I,I, me, me, whine, whine, whine, whine, Bush's fault, blah, blah, blah, damn fly, me, me, me, whine, whine, I, I, inherited, whine, whine, blah, blah, me, me, me, saved economy, me, me, me, whine, whine, damn fly, I, I, I, whine, whine, whine, me, me, me, me, me, blah, blah, blah, blah, where is the picture with the halo, whine, whine, whine, blah, blah, blah, I, I, me, me, me, whine, whine, whine, the brink, I, I, me, me, damn fly, I created, I, I, I, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, blah, blah, blah.

Now back to your regular blogging.....                             

No comments:

Post a Comment