Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Friday Nite Funnies (On Wednesday)

To frigging funny.


Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) cited seniors’ love of junk mail in urging passage of a United States Postal Service reform bill.
“And when talking about seniors, seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world,” Reid continued. “Elderly Americans, more than anyone in America, rely on the United States Postal Service, but unless we act quickly, thousands of post offices … will close. I’ve said this earlier today; I repeat it.”
I didn't realize how much I looked forward to getting my junk mail every day, so I can communicate and feel a part of the real world either.
One too many left hooks land on your skull Harry?
I don't look forward to becoming a senile, bitter old man with no grip on reality like Harry though.

No comments:

Post a Comment